Monday, September 14, 2009

SLO

Wow, I woke up thinking it was raining and I was right. I read the twitter and facebook updates and I couldn't believe my eyes. Summer is over.

Today I'm in SLO, I finally moved into the house in Los Osos. I had dinner with the owner of the house. It was a good welcome, however coming back wasn't so good. Evelyn (The owner of the house) had told me that her husband's sister took over my room, which had most of my stuff that I had dropped off there before I went back home. I was bit butt hurt about me getting the small room in this big house, it just sucks that I was really looking forward to the big room.

As I was unpacking, I realized that the connections to my desktop was missing. The keyboard and mouse...all gone. I didn't remember where I put when I packed since I didn't have 2 days of sleep after finals. I asked the family that moved into my room and also Evelyn as well but they didn't see anything. I had to call my mom up that if there was a box with all my computer stuff in there, and she said she's sure that we left it in this house before we went home to Sacramento. It has been irking me all night that's it's not here anymore and that I can't even set up my own computer in my own little room. It's a bummer right now...but I'm just hoping to find it.

Today, I'm hanging out with my neighbor, my ate Jenjen LOL. We're supposed to have ice cream later and then go to Modern?? Not sure if I'm doing it yet..I got my work schedule going on. Oh man...I gotta enjoy this week before the madness starts. But first, I gotta unpack! Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment