Monday, February 23, 2009

Life is unfair..

So then I deal with it.

I hate it. Whenever my mom asks me what's new, I tell her about Study abroad. She totally discourages it, and it irritates me that I can't have my full freedom yet. Yeah I don't have the exact money, but I can compensate it for later. It sucks because the two main reasons she always says is that 1) The economy sucks and I don't completely understand. 2) Because my friend Ryan is going, so I want to go to.

And everytime we talk about this we end up arguing and then leaving it off again. She's friendly about it one day and then really mad about it the next.

Sometimes I hate being where I'm at right now (status wise). Time can be slow, yet we always think its fast.

She actually wants me to stay home over the summer and just take summer school classes and work. I'm not too happy of this, but if this is the last resort then I'll have to. -_-

I need a break from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment