Sunday, March 1, 2009

Everyone is out while I'm in the only one in...

And it feels good a bit.

Everyone (roomies & 420) else is partying, while I'm staying home?? It's not that I don't want to go, but instead I was hanging out with other people and it felt good. Taking a break from the regular everyday people feels good. No?

Anyway, today's March 1st and I'm not surprised. Life is going really fast and I am bit excited on what's going to happen in the future. One thing I'm really looking forward to is going home! It's been way too long and I think I need a change of scenary. Somewhere away from SLO for a while. A place where I can feel FAMILY and LOVE. Those are two things I also miss when I'm away here in SLO.

Hmm 2 more weeks of classes and I think I need to follow up my classes. I should really make goals and see where I can improve myself before I finalize my grades. I made serious goals this quarter and I think I should continue them.

Random blog, but just thoughts on my mind right now. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment