Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where has my life been?

So this past week, I just had PCN from 5 pm - 11 pm. Oh man, I can tell you this was stress fun. But to get straight to the point on what's irking me right now, is that I'm academically unmotivated. Like as of right now, I feel out of place because I just got out of "vacation" and so it seems. It kinda sucks because I have two midterms this week and I have to get my ass back on it. So I think I'm just going to hit the library from now and see wassup cause I need to get back into school mode quick. I played around too much the first 3 weeks and it's almost coming down to half of the quarter almost being done.

As of right now, a lot of changes are being dealt right now with me. I'm trying to stay at my best, and it's truly working. I just need to get back into reality and face the challenges that I'm about to face soon. Bring it on, school.

No comments:

Post a Comment