Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Kickoff

I can't feel this way anymore. No more being careless and stoic. I need more positive energy to keep me moving and it agitates me that I feel lazy and chill especially when I just came back from Spring Break.

Like I mentioned earlier in my past blog, I'm overcoming a lot of changes and I'm sick of tired of feeling this way. I'm tired of shielding my emotions towards people and I miss the real me.

All I can do is that I can stay optimistic for the mean time and keep truckin' for this spring quarter. Yeah I have less units this time, but I can't stay comfortable. I have a lot of extracurricular activities as well as other commitments that I'm planning to make to keep myself busy this quarter. I can't let my emotions take over this time, and I realized that it was a regret that I made my winter quarter. I knew I could do SO much better if I didn't focus on personal problems. I should just let my passion drive this quarter, because I know I'll attain true happiness when it'll show in the future. I have the fire inside of me and so let it be.

Can't let shit get to me. Never. Cause I know I'm stronger than that. I'm Edward, and I don't let shit get to me.

I need to step up at this point and be a man. Do what it takes to survive and succeed because this is what I'm feeling for. This passion to do well in school which is for my future is on fire and I want to keep it that way. Nothing is going to stop me, nothing.... I'll do whatever it takes to reach my dreams. And someday, I will attain them. No one will ever stop me. I'll keep going. Just watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment