Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bringing some things different to the table

Oh man, today felt so tiring. I'm still tired after taking a nap! haha!

So there are things I'm bringing back differently this quarter; not so much of academics but things that have to do outside academics. I think last quarter I spent so much time on academics, that I literally went crazy. I have to admit that I didn't really balance myself out to do other things. Stress was taking its toll and I realized that over spring break I need to do other stuff other than academia life.

Today, I worked out at the gym with Aaron. I'm glad I found a person that has the same strength level as me. Oh man after working out, I already feel my body being sore. This whole day, I think that's what's really making me tired...my body.

After that, went to recycle some stuff and cleaned the apartment a bit. Made like 20 bucks off of plastic bottles. Then went to the bank to deposit money.

Kuya Ian called and we went to go get Frozen Yogurt and yogurt creations. Then went window shopping, hahaha. Too bad we didn't find anything cause there's not much selection in SLO. It hella sucks.

OH and random, but I got unlimited texting! Hella sick tho! I've been going crazy with texting ever since I got it lololol.

Then I'm here...trying to think what to do..

I think these changes are making me a bit uncomfortable, but I'm hoping to adjust soon. It's hard to stay positive when I'm at this phase, but what can I do? I'm helpless. I'm trying to change for the better and myself. I hope it turns out well...

1 comment:

  1. Awe. I guess I sort of bypassed that part about you feeling uncomfortable when we were talking earlier. No worries! It's probably just weird right now, but it'll feel good later on. You'll be really appreciative. =]

    ReplyDelete