Thursday, March 12, 2009

And it's all downhill from here.

This whole week has been a crazy ride for me. Tomorrow (or shall I say today) is already Thursday and I feel like I haven't gotten that much of studying. I promised myself that I would start studying on Monday, but it didn't work out so well since my classes kept giving homework and such. I finally got that out of the way on Tuesday, and that's when I started studying for finals. I forgot how hectic it was to organize everything especially when you gotta remember most of the things.

Right now my most dreaded subject is Physics and I'm at a grade where I don't want to be. I've been to office hours, talked to my professor and he said I could get into the range where I want to be, but I just have to do well on the final. I spent like an hour today in office hours, which was good. Got my information straight, but I still gotta worry about everything else. This class has a lot of content! True story.

As for all of my classes, it's the same deal...well except for Psychology. Psychology is just a midterm..not so much of a cumulative test..Which is good so I don't have to study all that old stuff again.

Tomorrow again, is office hours with the math professor and lab physics professor. I still got to straighten things up. I haven't stated this yet, but my finals are on Monday and Tuesday. Seems like a drag, but all this studying has to be done.

Hmm...I hope everything will fall into place.

What must be done, has to be done...

Good luck to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment