Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Morning World; it's currently 7:11 AM

I'm currently eating a croissant and chocolate milk. What else is good in the morning though?

You're probably wondering why the hell I'm up this early. Well I slept early last night for the first time in years, to wake up for my mother's work. I kinda don't wanna say it on here to jinx on what's going to happen (don't worry it's a good thing), but I'll tell you if everything works out.

Anyway, today I have a dentist appointment at 12 PM. I'm hoping I don't get cavaties..Last time I didn't and I hope I don't have them again.

Hmm I plan to memorize my lines today for PCN and work on my costume. I bought materials last night and it was a challenge for me to buy it myself. Had to call Mike and Ryan for input since the spray paint didn't work on brown cardboard. It just looked like it was wet wtf. I just bought gold kid paint instead.

I also have to start packing for Frisco. I have to decide when to leave and stuff...Bah

Probably going to get pho today after the dentist since I have the car the whole day. Haha!

Edit://

OH and I got my grades last night. At first I wasn't too happy on what I got, but took the time and think about all the stress and tears I had to go through to get these grades. Although these are the grades that I wasn't shooting for, I think it's reasonable enough to deserve these grades. And if you guys wanted to know what I got, let's just say I managed my 3.0 for the quarter. I still think that isn't good enough, and that is why ladies and gentlemen, there is spring quarter to improve again!

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment