Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday, baby.

Oh man, I am HELLA full. What the hell did I eat today?!?!

First, got called by the best friend saying we were gunna eat Mongolian BBQ by Laguna with the rest of the brobros. Hahaha love these guys.. They taught me how to smash the frozen meat to the bottom so we can fill hella stuff on top. But ended up not finishing our meals, cause we got too much for one bowl. Then we had lollicup, even though I was still full.

Then went to go Sheldon High..Damn haven't been to high school for a long time. Walking campus made me indifferent somehow. Like I expected how my high school is supposed to be the way it is. Youngins' that try to dress to impress..Lately they've been "hype-beasting" and it's hella weird. Anyway, I tried looking for my Algebra I teacher, but I found that he isn't teaching at Sheldon anymore. Some cranky teacher told me he teaches at Johnson now. I was shocked a bit, but had to go visit my AVID 12 teacher. Luckily I ran into her while going to her classroom. Caught up a bit, but she seemed stressed and in a hurry. (I guess our lives can be like that sometimes when we need to get things done). And lastly, I visited my chemistry teacher, Ms. Laurison. Greatest AP chemistry teacher you'll ever meet. Just caught up on high school politics and what's been happenin' since I left.

After that, I just chilled at Ben's house until I went home. Played Brawl..sucked really bad cause I haven't been playing it, but whatever.

Then went home to find out we were having MIKUNI'S! But first, we were supposed to get my new phone from Boost, but saw that there were crappy ass phones for it. I think we're just going to keep the AT&T phone and just get me unlimited texting (shoot I'm fine with that). Anyway, onto Mikuni's just had hella sushi...I requested a platter that was like $65...God I love being spoiled. Kick ass Sushi, I'm tellin' you.

After that I was feelin' full...decided to hit up Ben's pad again to chill. Couldn't get gas alone because theres hella bums at night..or where I live..I can't stand them sometimes :/

Then went to Safeway to grab some sweets. Damn, dood talk about sugar overdose. I got me some Reece's pieces and eaaster egg chocolate cookies. Ended up baking it and eating it with 2% milk tho!! Oh man...then playing Mario Kart Wii. What good combination can beat that on a Monday night.

But yeah...Just made more plans for this week and it looks like I'm busy until Saturday night (when I get back).

Tomorrow, I start on PCN stuff. Mow the lawn. See the father. Probably see dad's side too.
Wednesday -> Mom's work, dentist appointment, and at night time, prolly sleep at the cousin's house.
Thursday-Friday -> yay areaaaaaaaaa and San Rafael. yee!
Saturday -> goin' back to SLO

No comments:

Post a Comment