Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes

So today, for some reason I woke up hella early..don't even know why but I was hella cravin' pancakes and orange juice. Two things I don't regularly like! Hahaha, but I had a weird ass breakfast. Mom didn't have that much stock, so I had chicken nuggets and rice (go figure).

Then got ready for my nephew's 1st birthday. I have to say that I'm hella HAPPY that I got to see my whole family again. I love updating them with new information and how I'm doing.

I got to see my favorite cousin, and we're actually going to Benedicts tomorrow for breakfast! I love her to death; she knows how to spoil me like no other haha.

Let's see, I finally got to hold my baby. Felt relaxing because I've been wanting to do this since winter break.

Oh man, I really have to mention that I miss driving! I missed driving so much because it makes me feel responsible and authorative..like I'm in control. I love it; I dunno why haha. Did I mention it's a stress reliever for me, because it makes me think of other things other than BS.

Then I watched Watchmen with Larry. I would have to admit that movie is hella different than your typical superhero movie. Although it was long, I thought it was good and worth 10 dollars (can't believe they bumped tickets to 10 dollars..where has this economy gone to?)

After Larry's just chilled at his house. I love catchin' up. Can't wait to catch up with the other guys when they get back.

Good night, forreal tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment